Warehouse Package Handler
Come for a job and stay for a career! FedEx Ground is part of the rapidly growing warehouse and transportation sector that helps keep America, and our economy, moving. Be part of a winning team and workplace community that cares about who you are as an individual and your safety in the workplace.
Perks and Benefits at FedEx Ground
• Competitive wages paid weekly for both full and part-time opportunities
• $5,250 tuition reimbursement every year with no lifetime cap! All employees are eligible for this awesome benefit on their first day of employment!
• Generous paid time off program - work your way up to 5 weeks of PTO a year!
• Medical, dental and vision benefits after a short waiting period.
• Flexible scheduling that helps balance your work and personal life.
• Valuable employee discounts on things like cell phone plans, electronics, cars, and restaurants.
• Free Purple Pathways career development program for all FedEx Ground employees.
• Paid parental leave for both moms and dads!
• Employee networks, and diversity, equity, and inclusion programs available for all employees.
What you can expect at FedEx Ground:
• Fast-paced and physical warehouse work - why pay for a gym membership when you can get paid while working out?
• Warehouse duties include loading, unloading, and sorting packages of various sizes.
• Part-time FedEx Ground employees work one shift a day; full-time FedEx Ground employees work two shifts.
• Shift lengths vary based on package volume - generally, part-time employees work between 3 and 6 hours a day. Full-time employees can expect to work between 6 and 10 hours.
• Overtime paid after 40 hours a week.
• Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities.