Package Machine Operator
The Package Machine Operator will work in the USP Distribution Center and will be responsible for operating and maintaining package machines used in the sorting and processing of packages for delivery. The Package Machine Operator will be responsible for ensuring that packages are processed efficiently, accurately, and in a timely manner to meet delivery schedules.
Employment Type: Full-Time
Salary Range: $23 to $25 / hour, depending on the shift!
- Operate package machines used in the sorting and processing of packages
- Monitor package machines to ensure they are operating efficiently
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues with package machines as needed
- Maintain and cleaned package machines as required
- Sort and process packages according to USP policies and procedures
- Ensure that packages are processed accurately and in a timely manner
- Meet daily processing targets for packages
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
- Comply with all USP policies and procedures
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience operating package machines preferred
- Ability to read and interpret instructions and procedures
- Attention to detail and ability to work accurately under pressure
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Ability to lift packages up to 50 pounds
- Availability to work flexible hours, including evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Commitment to safety and adherence to USP safety policies and procedures
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and benefits package. If you have experience operating package machines and are looking for a challenging and rewarding career opportunity, please apply today.
- Competitive pay
- Medical insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid time off
UPS is committed to sustainability and has implemented a number of initiatives to reduce its environmental impact, including the use of alternative fuels and energy-efficient technologies, as well as investing in renewable energy sources.